Many studies show the connection between mental health and social isolation or interaction, especially among the elderly. Strong family relationships can lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and depression. And it’s not just the grandparents who benefit: Researchers from the Institute on Aging at Boston College found that grandchildren with a strong bond to the grandparent were much less likely to develop depression too.
Of course, bringing a large family on holiday means you’ll need a generous amount of space. At Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, the multi-room villa accommodations come with private plunge pool and direct access to the beach, as well as a host of complimentary activities for the whole family to reconnect.
Stay for a minimum of three nights in a multi-bedroom villa category from now until December 21, 2017 and receive one complimentary experience for every night booked.
Choose from 8 uniquely crafted experiences:
1. Cooking class
2. Drinks adrift
3. Afternoon tea
4. Family yoga
5. Beach picnic
6. Lobster farm visit
7. Family tree planting
8. Pack and go laundry service
In addition, children between the age of 4 and 12 years old can join complimentary daily activities at the special kids’ Sub Club.
Now until December 21, 2017
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable year-round for Family Beach Pool Villa, Two Bedroom Hill Top Pool Villa, The Rock Retreat and Hill Top Reserve
- One experience is offered per day, per villa based on double occupancy or four guests per two-bedroom villa
- Offer can be combined with bonus nights and early bird offer
- Guests who book Hill Top Pool Villa, Beachfront Pool Villa, Water Pool Villa and Rock Pool Villa can choose to pay a surcharge of USD 30++ per person per day to enjoy the choice of 8 daily complimentary activities listed above
- Any of the 8 featured experiences can be booked once during the stay; if the experience is repeated the published rate will be charged
- An additional fee will be applied for additional guests as per the published rate
- The offer must be mentioned and acknowledged during the booking process
- Few of the experiences are communal (not private) and scheduled on a particular day of the week
- Advanced booking is required through the Guest Experience Maker (GEM)
- Each experience is to be enjoyed on a separate day
- Certain experiences can be upgraded at additional cost
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions
- Credit card guarantee required at time of booking
- Offer is subject to change without notice
For more information, please call +84 258 3524 268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.