See another side of Singapore with Six Senses and escape to a bygone era. Explore the heritage all around you and discover Chinatown’s colorful and vibrant shop houses and historical attractions.
Six Senses Duxton is situated in Tanjong Pagar, Singapore’s central district and the eclectic heart of the neighborhood where business, socializing, dining and nightlife take center stage. From unique culinary tours to cultural pursuits and natural wonders, Six Senses Duxton offers something special for everyone.
Until November 30, 2018
- Save 15 percent on the Best Available Rate
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Welcome amenities
- Wellness pack provided at turndown service
- Basic consultation with traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) physician
- Enjoy an introductory session to tea appreciation
- Late check out until 6:00 pm (local time) on departure day – subject to availability
Optional activities (additional fees apply):
- Explore the surrounds with a guided heritage tour by Jane’s tour
- Detailed consultation with a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) physician
- Learn more about tea appreciation with a master specialist from YiXing Xuan Teahouse
For reservation or more information, please call +65 6914 1428 or email email@example.com.