Suite delights await you in our elegantly appointed rooms, featuring the personal design touches of acclaimed British designer Anouska Hempel. Enjoy a complimentary TCM consultation, Tea Appreciation and welcome amenities.
Transforming a row of heritage trading houses, acclaimed designer Anouska Hempel has created Six Senses Duxton in the heart of Singapore’s dynamic Chinatown. The result is a diverse and stylish mix of Chinese, Malay and European elements, which together with Six Senses Maxwell offer guests the shared services of our Six Senses Singapore community.
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Late check-out until 3:00 pm (local time) on departure day – subject to availability
- SGD 50 net hotel credit per room per stay
- Welcome amenities
- Wellness pack provided at turndown service
- Basic consultation with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physician
- An introductory session to Tea Appreciation
- Unlimited WiFi
Until December 31, 2019
To book this offer please call +65 6914 1428 or email email@example.com.