Create your family canvas through the traditional Thai art form of Himapan, while enjoying a special two-bedroom suite retreat at Evason Hua Hin.
Himapan is a painting technique that uses lotus leaves to produce a colorful, one-of-a-kind creation. Whether you are budding artists or complete novices, this is a unique and engaging activity that brings a sense of unity to families and offers a long-lasting souvenir of your stay with us.
Your stay with us will be even more memorable in one of our two-bedroom suites with a host of inclusions:
- A two-night stay for four people (four adults, or two adults and two children)
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Restaurant
- Private terrace barbecue for four people with one bottle of sparkling wine
- Daily use of four bicycles
- Daily tennis court for two hours
- Late check out until 4:00 pm subject to availability
- Additional night rate is subject to Best Available/Promotional Rates
- Additional fee applies for the lotus leave painting
Until November 30, 2018
For reservation or more information, please call +66 3263 2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.