Six Senses Spa Krabey Island takes inspiration from the sacred Kbal Spean River, which nourishes the land and life around it. It is the latest of our resorts to offer a week-long transformational experience to solve the problem of aging.
Rid yourself of toxins, repair your gut biome and restore hormonal balance through superfoods, supplements and self-care during our Grow a New Body program. Combining cutting-edge science with ancient wisdom of shamans, you can have your health span equal your lifespan in just one week.
Reputed experts and practitioners guide you towards optimal well-being, sleep and nutrition, movement and mindfulness. Leave with your body lifted and soul soothed!
Grow a New Body will run for seven nights and includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Full board including all supplements
- Wellness Screening
- Four shaman/energy medicine sessions
- Four oxygen elevation sessions
- Four LED sessions for mitochondrial stimulation and growth
- Seven sessions of body work e.g. massage, scrubs and wraps, specialist treatments
- Six pre-recorded lectures with the master shaman, Dr. Alberto Villoldo
- Entry and exit energy-medicine evaluation with a world-class medical doctor
- Daily lecture and prevention education with the team doctor
- Daily group morning yoga, hike or walk and evening meditation
Six Senses Krabey Island, Cambodia
August 24 to 31, 2019
September 2 to 9, 2019
Seven nights from USD 11,210 per person in Hideaway Poll Villa Suite / USD 18,710 per couple sharing a room incl. all taxes and return boat transfers.
To book this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +855 69 944 888.