After the success of his inaugural Masterclass at Blue Lotus at Evason Hua Hin in Thailand, Jean-Christian Jury, the former chef owner of the vegan restaurant, LaMano Verde in Berlin, is back in the bay.
Since the publication of his best-selling VEGAN: THE COOKBOOK, Jean-Christian has continued exploring the culinary world and is currently finishing his next book.
Mixing traditional with modern techniques of cooking, Master Chef Jean-Christian Jury will take you into his world of gourmet vegan and raw food in an exciting journey, designed to teach students all about the evolution of fusion plant-based food and cooking in our modern society.
In this week-long Masterclass, you will
- Visit our on-site organic garden and local market
- Learn the essential ingredients of plant-based cuisine in Southeast Asia
- Be introduced to new plant-based cooking techniques and fusion food styling
- Participate in hands-on lectures with live demonstrations
- Discover the Spice Road, history and evolution
- Get support in recipe development for the final project
- Receive certification by Jean-Christian Jury and Blue Lotus
The package includes:
- Six nights of Evason Room accommodation including buffet breakfast
- 5-day cooking classes from Monday to Friday (from 9 am to 2 pm)
- Uniforms, and 50 percent discount for personal laundry
- 20 percent discount on food & beverage at all restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and the classroom
- Complimentary activities: tennis, fitness, and bicycles
- Field trips and personal research time
View full terms and details at www.bluelotushuahin.com/workshops/
For more information, please call +66 3263 2111 or email email@example.com.